Midas Productions is an independently owned and operated diesel power solutions provider. We are growing rapidly, but need your help to fully achieve our goals.
If you think you may be suitable for any of the roles outlined below, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us immediately.
We respectfully ask that no recruitment agencies contact Midas regarding the fulfilment of these roles.
Generator Service Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to work at our Midas Suffolk HQ. Due to our expanding business, we need someone to support our engineering team in the service and maintenance of our generator fleet as well as customers’ own equipment. You should have a strong customer focus, as you will be dealing with both external customers and various departments within the company.
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
HOURS: Full time
BENEFITS: £Competitive, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
1. Possess a relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Diesel Fitting/ Plant OR to have served/completed an approved apprenticeship in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering OR proven experience servicing and repairing generator sets predominantly Himoinsa, FG Wilson, JCB etc………. ESSENTIAL
2. Have good fault-finding abilities and strong communication skills
3. Previous experience of working in a Field Service environment advantageous
4. Full Driving Licence ESSENTIAL
5. Good customer awareness with the ability to respond to customers’ requirements effectively and efficiently
6. Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
7. Holder of CSCS Card preferred
Yard Person / HGV Driver
This role involves equipment checks, delivery driving, loading/unloading of lorries and general yard duties. This position is full time although some flexibility in respect of working hours is expected of the successful applicant.
Someone with forklift skills and previous experience within a similar role would be preferred, although not essential.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary & overtimes rates.
Annual Holiday entitlement of 20 days plus Bank Holidays.