Midas is the new Premium Dealer for generator giant Himoinsa, giving it access to latest technology including the Silent Plus Range, which cuts noise emissions without limiting performance.
The appointment will see Midas selling Himoinsa machines as well as building and developing its own rental fleet, serving agricultural, construction, civil engineering, offshore markets and live events.
Dave Noble, Midas’ Managing Director, says: “Containing noise is a crucial aspect to contracts at a number of events we supply, and in other sectors too, so the Silent Plus Range will play fast dividend.
“The Himoinsa brand is a mark of quality recognised worldwide. We’ve been looking to expand the rental and sales side of the business for a number of years and this relationship gives us the perfect tools to do that. The innovations keep coming and we’re proud to be involved.”
Clive Dix, Managing Director of Himoinsa Power Solutions UK, comments: “We assess the technical capabilities of our dealers, their ability to support the product, and Midas meets all the criteria. Its ‘can do’ attitude is perfect fit with our machines.”
Himoinsa, part of the Yanmar Group, is a global corporation that designs, manufactures and distributes power generation equipment, from diesel and gas sets to hybrid and generators ready to be incorporated into solar power systems.
HIMOINSA, part of the Yanmar Group, is a global corporation that designs, manufactures and distributes power generation equipment, from diesel and gas generator sets, lighting towers and control panels, to hybrid generators and generator sets ready to be incorporated into solar power systems.
It manufactures all the components of a generator set in its factories, such as alternators, engines, canopies and controllers. It applies all its engineering know-how to every project in order to adapt the product design to the specific needs of each project, offering technical consultancy, feasibility studies and certifications, even before an order is formally made. All this production capacity gives the company great flexibility in manufacturing, because it means it can make products to measure, with great flexibility and for a global market.
(Single Phase, Three Phase, Stage II & Stage III Diesel Generator for sale)
Maintaining power is considered critical to the COVID-19 response
We have a large range of generators for emergency applications ready for immediate deployment
Therefore, Midas will continue to operate our usual 24/7 service, however, we have made some changes to our usual working procedures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers:
● Emergency generator delivery, particularly into the healthcare sector, will be our top priority. Product deliveries and collections into other sectors will continue as normal unless customers have explicitly requested our drivers do not enter their sites
● We respectfully ask for 24 hours’ notice of any change of delivery details at the current time. In such circumstances, we will work with our customers to understand the issues and rearrange a suitable delivery/collection date or location
● All drivers will adhere to the NHS guidelines regarding personal hygiene. We will also ensure all drivers have hand sanitiser in their vehicles where possible
● Please do not visit the Midas offices without arranging an appointment. If you feel you need to see us in person, please call us on the usual office number and we will try to accommodate your request
● Some staff may be working from home over the coming weeks and we have put systems in place to minimise disruption to our customers. Please be aware that our staff may call you from a mobile number rather than our usual landline.
Should we need to make further changes in the future, we shall obviously communicate these to you as soon as possible.
We hope that you understand our approach. If you have any concerns, please contact the office. We shall issue updated information if the situation changes.
We wish you and your family well at this difficult time.