Maintaining power is considered critical to the COVID-19 response
We have a large range of generators for emergency applications ready for immediate deployment
Therefore, Midas will continue to operate our usual 24/7 service, however, we have made some changes to our usual working procedures to ensure the safety of our employees and customers:
● Emergency generator delivery, particularly into the healthcare sector, will be our top priority. Product deliveries and collections into other sectors will continue as normal unless customers have explicitly requested our drivers do not enter their sites
● We respectfully ask for 24 hours’ notice of any change of delivery details at the current time. In such circumstances, we will work with our customers to understand the issues and rearrange a suitable delivery/collection date or location
● All drivers will adhere to the NHS guidelines regarding personal hygiene. We will also ensure all drivers have hand sanitiser in their vehicles where possible
● Please do not visit the Midas offices without arranging an appointment. If you feel you need to see us in person, please call us on the usual office number and we will try to accommodate your request
● Some staff may be working from home over the coming weeks and we have put systems in place to minimise disruption to our customers. Please be aware that our staff may call you from a mobile number rather than our usual landline.
Should we need to make further changes in the future, we shall obviously communicate these to you as soon as possible.
We hope that you understand our approach. If you have any concerns, please contact the office. We shall issue updated information if the situation changes.
We wish you and your family well at this difficult time.